Lose Weight & Feel Great

Lose Weight & Feel Great

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Herbalife Belly Buster Programme

Today I started this 10 day programme.
I've taken my measurements and looking forward to my results and I have to say I've not felt hungry other than I've drunk loads more than my usual 2 litre water intake.
Will keep you updated on my progress or if you wish to no more check out www.loseweighthl.co.uk or email andrea@loseweighthl.co.uk

RESULTS
Firstly apologies for the delay, I can confirm my belly has lost 2 inches - very happy with the result.  Will be adding more results from customers on this challenge in due course x

10 Aug 2012 - Sue H - Been on Belly Buster for 10 days and lost 5lbs and now 8st 2lbs :-) happy happy happy

4 Aug 2012 - Jo M - Has just had the most amazing OMG moment.....ordered some size 14 jeans and they were too big, so ordered size 12, they came today and they only bl@@dy fit!!!! When I started Herbalife I was struggling to still fit in my size 14's but refused to buy the size 16's that if im honest I needed,now my size 14's are too big and I am in size 12...... cannot remember the last time I got in size 12 jeans, ok so they have a high stretch content but they are SKINNIES too ...... whoop whoop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment