Lose Weight & Feel Great

Lose Weight & Feel Great

Thursday 23 February 2012

Happy Birthday to me

Today I reached my final milestone 4 stone weightloss, who would of thought that not me, not in a million years. So so proud of myself as I've tried so many diets, weightloss plans etc you name it I've probably had the t-shirt to it:-). Thank you Herbalife for the new yummy mummy in me, thank you Herbalife for being a plan that was easy to follow, could still enjoy my food could still have that cheeky bottle of wine that you need at the end of the week, thank you for being easy to follow, never did I get bored as the variety and variations to the plan is endless. Yes I am one extremely happy person, what a birthday present.
Want to no more then ask me how -Andrea 07810032945
Email: herbalifeahall@aol.com
Twitter: loseweighthl
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Hall-Herbalife-Distributor-Essex/173773466044227

No comments:

Post a Comment